Thursday, February 28, 2013

[Accessory] Poetic Slimline Case | Nexus 7

If you're like me, then you probably have a few cases/covers for your devices.  I probably have 3 or 4 just for my Nexus 7.  I recently grabbed the Poetic Slimline case and I couldn't be happier.  It's the perfect combination of sexy, slim, and functional.  I got mine from Amazon for $15.


If you're looking for a great case for your slate, I highly recommend this one.  Despite some early reviews on Amazon reporting poor build quality, I kept checking in noticed how Poetic was not only trying to make it up to their customers, but they were also upgrading the design on this model.
They've done a great job and I'm really impressed with the attention to detail that's gone into it, to date.


Hit the links below for the all the details on the awesome case by Poetic and maybe even pick one up for yourself:-)


Link:  Poetic Slimline case- Nexus 7 (Official Site)

Source:  DroidHorizon



No comments:

Post a Comment