Sunday, July 24, 2011

Atrix Owners: Rooted But Want the Gingerbread Update?

Hey guys, probably not gonna hear too much from me this week because I'm on vacation. I'm posting this from my condo in Destin, Fl:) It's absolutely beautiful here.
That being said, I had to throw this nugget of awesome out there for all my fellow Atrix owners whose devices are rooted & wanna take advantage of the new (official) Gingerbread update.
I'm actually downloading one of the files to my computer as I type this so that I can do the same:) I've done this before, in order to get the last update Moto pushed out, & I can attest that the process is not difficult to pull off at all- it's very easy & mostly automated.
Below is a link that includes all the instructions for how to easily flash your Atrix back to a stock ROM (unroot) so that you can get the update.

After the process is completed, be sure to go to SETTINGS>ABOUT PHONE>SYSTEM UPDATES
(Download the update over wifi; very large file.)

Enjoy;)




No comments:

Post a Comment