Saturday, July 16, 2011

Complete Guide to Using Google+

If you're one of the early adopters of Google+ then this is right up your alley.
If you're not on Google+ yet, but are curious about it- this may give you a better idea what it's about & how it can be used.



I'm on Google+ ( follow me here ) & I really like it.  I can really see the potential in it.  It's going to really take off & expand once aggregate services like Tweetdeck get on board, allowing you to post directly to G+ & when Google opens it up to the public.
Right now, in order to post onto it from my phone, I must tap the app/widget & post onto it separately before or after I post on Tweetdeck to all my other social network accounts.  However, since I've been using Google+, I don't really spend much time at all on fb anymore.  I've noticed my visits to fb have decreased, as has the amount of time each visit.

Clicking the link below will take you to the guide on Mashable.  Enjoy;)

Via Mashable-




No comments:

Post a Comment