Monday, August 15, 2011

Google Buys Motorola- THE GAME JUST CHANGED

This one was music to my ears & candy to my eyes:
Google just kicked Apple, threw them into the ropes, & speared'em by purchasing Motorola:)
As I noted a few weeks ago, if Google could/would buy a manufacturer then almost all their troubles as far as fragmentation would go bye-bye & Apple wouldn't be as much of a dominant force in the smartphone world any longer. I am extremely happy about this, especially since I myself own a Motorola device. Hopefully this will mean more & better updates & a better, wholesome Android experience from here on out.
I've read that Moto was seemingly hinting around to going after Samsung & other manufacturers to collect royalties: I didn't understand this until now. As part of Google, it makes sense to an extent.
Anyway, to learn more about this acquisition click the link below for more details...
Official Google Blog: Supercharging Android: Google to Acquire Motorola Mobility

No comments:

Post a Comment